Sunday 20 January 2013

Hmmm, interesting...

Music has always been a major factor determining my mood, my thoughts, my choices.

And just to clarify: I like LISTENING to music.
The only moments I dare to also sing, are whenever I'm sure noone is around to listen to me, such as when driving!

Have you ever felt that radom songs could make you feel high ("έτσι") or down ("γιουβέτσι")?

Today, λοιπόν, and while drinking my cold coffee (milk, sugar and a hint of coffee) I turned my favourite radio station on and all of a sudden... I'm γιουβέτσι again :( .




At least that gave me an inspiration of what to cook for the day, either gouvetsi or Tesco burgers{μέσα μου ένα άλογο τυφλό}...always look on the bright side of life.Every little helps!

Eliminate the negative
accentuate the positive:



Ευθυμήστε : το απαιτεί η μέρα (20/01)




No comments:

Post a Comment